ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System
- Metis has been ISO 9001:2008 certified since our first year of operations in 2011
- Our QMS couples PMBOK and ITIL-based project management processes with a combination of COTS and custom tools for project controls and reporting.
- Enables Metis to offer our customers the best practices of a large business along with the responsiveness and attention that a small business provides.
- Metis program and project managers are trained in quality planning, controls and improvement – with quality plans tailored to each customer’s requirements.
Management Credentials and Certifications
- Metis program managers are certified under PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) program
- BENEFITS: Demonstrates to our customers that Metis managers have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects
- Metis IT program and project managers are certified in the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
- BENEFITS: Ensures our customers that we employ a best practices approach to service support and delivery
- Metis leads have attained ScrumMaster certification and apply Scrum and Agile principles to our software development processes
- BENEFITS: Offers expertise in this increasingly popular methodology that delivers early results to our clients