- Complex Systems Administration
- Computing Systems Design & Development
- Systems Virtualization
- Network Design and Engineering
- Network Installation and Operations
- Simulator hardware and mechanical systems engineering and operations
- Configuration Management
NASA Ames Research Center Simulation Laboratories (SimLabs) – engineering; software development and systems administration; aerospace engineering and applications programming; graphics programming; simulator hardware and mechanical systems engineering and operations; safety and mission assurance; configuration management; outreach and subject matter expert recruitment; and related contract management functions.
NASA LaRC Airspace and Traffic Operations Laboratory (ATOL) –systems administration for over 600 systems comprising the ATOL including: software installation, upgrade, removal or repair; oversight, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of network hardware; maintenance and repair of the ATOL Video Wall; configuration of ATOL systems for research experiment.