CEO AND OWNER
Dr. Joy Colucci is the founder, owner and CEO of Metis Technology Solutions, Inc. She is responsible for providing strategic direction, overseeing day-to-day operations and leading corporate business development activities. Prior to forming Metis, she held senior management positions at Hughes Applied Information Systems, Raytheon and Booz Allen Hamilton. As a business leader, Dr. Colucci has been responsible for organizations of up to 500 technical staff and $60M in annual contract revenue.
She is an accomplished GovCon capture manager and proposal strategist, leading many successful efforts in securing large Federal contracts.
- NASA Ames Research Center 2022 and 2019 Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year to Metis Flight Research Associates
- NASA Ames Research Center 2020 Small Business Subcontractor of the Year
- NASA Agency-Wide 2017 Small Business Subcontractor of the Year
- NASA Langley Research Center 2017 Small Business Subcontractor of the Year
- NASA Ames Research Center 2016 Small Business Subcontractor of the Year
- Department of Labor Hire Vets Medallion 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
- Gold Stevie for Achievement in Diversity and Inclusion 2022
- AS9100, ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System
- CMMI-DEV L3
- CMMI-SVC L3
- DCAA-approved Accounting System
The company has successfully performed on several subcontracts at Kirtland Air Force Base, NASA Ames Research Center, NASA Langley Research Center, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Schriever Air Force Base, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
NASA Ames Research Center, CA
Jet Propulsion Lab, CA
Schriever AFB, CO
Kirtland AFB, NM
NASA White Sands Complex, NM
NASA Langley Research Center, VA
NASA Wallops Flight Facility, VA
Patrick SFB/Cape Canaveral, FL